indirect denial.........=(

sometimes i really dont understand certain people....they give u hope....they give u love...they show u passion....they show u interest...but at the end of the day, they are the one who slowly and gently crush it with their sweet but hurtful words....u might think this was just a game but i dont....
i took it seriously after that "incident" that really made me think that u are serious....and finally in a short while...u just made like any other dream i had before.....just a flattering, sweet, and passionate moment.....but then it just end in a very short while.....

yes..its true that i just consider ur first gesture before was just a game and ur not serious about it..but then, the moment u took my hand and tell me how much u sad when i need to go...ur tears just melt my heart down...and that moment i realised it was not an ordinary feeling..it was more than that....u really made me think that this is real....real feeling that made my life shine for a while.....

and then it was that night that really made me feel that u are my whole life...i just cant stop thinking about u after that "incident".it was really spontaneous and i dont even thought that u would treat me that much passion and intimacy....it was a very beautiful moment and i really appreciate every second of that moment....

it does not stop there...u did made my day better the following days by saying ur hello and ur wishes...i just think that it was very sweet and very meaningful for me as i never treated a person as good as i treat u before...and u were the first who made my mind full of ur images and the sweet moment we had together....

but...that was it...u make me feel like i own the world for a little moment and then u just torn it down by saying its just not the right time....i just confused with all ur sayings...u are denying me after all the hopes u gave me before....i know u did it with the gentlest way that u can...but still...it was very hard for me to take it after all the things we did together....

although it was just for a short while....u did made me smile..u made me laugh..u made me like the happiest person on earth..but most of the thing..u made me love u...i dont know whether u feel the same way towards me..but i can say u feel the same at the moment we "did" it...

it is just not the same feeling right now...all of a sudden u just consider me as a "friend" after all we did together....that just torn me up inside...but still...i dont give a damn towards it as i still treat u as the person that i love very much because i need u since the day u touched my heart...

i ignored all the things that people are talking about u...i just dont want to listen to it as in my point of view...u are not the same person that they saying....as time passed by...my perspective towards u will remain the same...

nothing in this world can ever change my feelings towards u...i'll wait as i can just for u to be with me...i'll respect ur denial and i'll bow down indicating that i'll do anything for u...but that never stops me to love u more and more...u may like someone else...but my heart is only for u...
it will always remain the same...

if u say that we were not meant to be together...then i'll not be with anybody else as i believe...my heart also is not meant for anybody else beside u....love u always.....


Comments

Popular Posts