law student....=)


while browsing around the internet and keeping in touch with my facebook page, all of a sudden, an old of mine, azriz told me to take a peak on a website....he said there were a picture of me on it.....
so, i took a quick look on the website and surprisingly found an image of me while i'm still a law student.....wanna see the pic??
here it is......

looking at the picture brings back a lot of memories of being a law student at msu....
there are actually tonnes of wonderful experiences even though it it just for a short while for me.....
when i started studying here in uitm, there are some students thought that i did not finish my study in msu and start over a new course here in malacca but that is obviously not true....
i did finished my study there and have my certificate in foundation in law.....which make me eligible to pursue a degree in law anytime that i want but.....mass communication sure is a field of interest for me....=)
but yeah....let me tell me u my experience as a law student....
being a law student is fun..there is nothing boring about being a law student...
it is actually a whole new experience of exploring the law and manipulating it to your own benefits..hahaha...did i made the sentence look wicked and cunning??if it is....that is my point of view..hahaha...
good thing about being a law student is that we get to know our rights in law that we never knew before.....there are a lot of debates, acts, facts, theories, and cases to remember....but everything is so exciting and will make u to learn more on what is your rights.....not even that, law also has taught me the exact system to be followed by each and every one based on the common law....as we may know, law is the rules and regulation that we have to follow (in general)..so it did taught me on observing what should we do and we should not....thus, during my observation, there are actually a lot of people especially those "above" us violating it.....giving me a much broader perspective on what kind of person they are......the application of this knowledge of law really made us aware of how people doing things right or wrong....and what's fun of learning it is....
knowing the fact that...u can sue anybody with any reason in law of tort...
hahaha...

Comments

Popular Posts