secret admirer!!!!!=)

hello!!!!
guess what!!i just get to know that i have a secret admirer!!
hahaha...i know it's sound weird...
who would ever like this hideous me rite??
hahaha...just kidding....i just knew about it yesterday....
hey!!!what actually am i talking about??
i'm supposed to study for my final exam....hahaha...
bel311...settle already.....coming up this saturday!!!
its ctu...byk btol nak kne bace!!but....what have to be done...
still have to be done rite!!!gonna pulun all these papers out for this final!!!
huhuhu....hey...i just got one hillarious story to tell...
wanna know what time do i got up today???
its 3.30pm!!!hahahaha...
i dont even take my shower yet!!!
ngeh3......but...i got my own reason kay...hehe...
i dont know...this coming few day, lendu has been very cold and its making me very comfortable to sleep for a very long time!!!
hehehe....so that is my reason!!!
hahaha...:D
okay!!!enough blogging!!
wanna take my shower already!!!
hahaha...:D

Comments

Popular Posts