honesty....

ever had any friend that u consider as ur very best friend and u would do everything just for them no matter what??
if u have one, what would u feel if they actually can lie straight to ur face and pretending that there is nothing happened??
pissed off rite??but for me...i'm sad....
i'm sad because they just dont get what is the meaning of friendship at all.....
i got a lot of usual friends...i mean really?? a lot of them....
but when i consider them my best friend....it has some differences between all the other friends!!
it means...i trust them more...i tell them more....i share with them more...and i love them more...
in other words...they just have extra on everything that i give to any other friends...but if its only me considering all the things...where will it all goes??
its not much that i ask for my best friend....
just honesty....i dont mind if u lie to me...but the...u have to tell me what u did...
if u really know me....i'm not that much of a hot tempered person....it will just take seconds till i got my crazy mood again....but....when u lie and then u just keep lying....
that's it.....like i said before...i'm not angry...i'm just sad.....
i'm sorry for being sensitive...but that is me.....
what me sad the most is.....when they keep asking what had they done wrong over and over again...is it so hard to recall back the things that u did behind my back??
its dissapointing....
yes!!i do consider u as my best friend before.....
but now....i guess maybe i'm not worth to be ur friend....
thanks a lot....
i know what do i have to do next....

Comments

Popular Posts