letting go....=) (part 5)


hey you....
i just noticed something on your facebook page...
you've changed your profile picture..
at first i did not bother to notice but...
when i took a closer look, it was the image of someone we both familiar with....
i thought you were just taking random korean guys picture to put on as your default pic....but...
it is not just a random pic...
that guy on your profile pic is one of the character in the korean drama that both like...
his name in the drama was shin woo...
its funny to suddenly have all this tingling in my heart just when i watched your profile pic...
i just dont know why....
but then i figured it out....
it's because we both share the same feelings in this drama...
it's funny....and for me, on the same time it's sad....
and for that sad feelings, here i am writing this fifth piece of my writing about us...
and to let u go.......

it's been a while that i haven't watch any korean movies or drama....
before i knew you, i never have any interest to watch korean series...
the first series that you introduced to me was a drama entitled "I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU"
the first thing that you told me about the series is that one of the character has the same face like me...even he matched some of my characteristics...
his name was yoon...u told me to keep this as our secret...and dont ever tell anybody that u have ever siad that i look like yoon...
at first, i was speechless and dazzled....also confused..
starting from that day, you keep calling me yoon for several times....
and i cant stand but to smile every time u called me with that name....
i took a look at the real actor of the series and he definitely way more handsome and cute than i am...but...to have the words came from u...
i'll take it as compliment even this will make me like "perasan sorang sorang"...hahaha...
but i dont care as long as you are the one who said that....
starting from that point...i'm a little bit interested in the korean series...
i watched a movie called MILLIONAIRE'S FIRST LOVE..
i never knew why...this maybe quite embarrassing to tell but....
i cried at some part of the movie....
and that is when i really realized something...
you have brought a very big influence to me....
and that is a very good thing.....

(to be continued)

Comments

Popular Posts