letting go....=) (part 6)


hey...its me again....
just when i finished writing the previous post, all of a sudden i remembered something..
before you get to sleep just now, you did texted me with a very sweet words in it..
it was like this..

"hello.saya dah off.ngantuk.btw, u did made me laugh mr, flu red ranger.haha.u have to sleep la okay it's not too long to wait until morning.good night..."

it was a very short text but i'm really glad that you texted me before you sleep....
it means a lot to me as a person that loves you with all my heart...
i did smiled after i read the sms.....
then i replied it....

"hehe.nyte2 ****.it's okay.i'm used to it.have a nice sleep k,sweet dreams.sleep tide"

that is the only words that i can text you. i really wish that i can text you more that the words that i gave because literally, the text that i would rather give is like this...

"that's okay, u dont have to worry about me.as long as ur still smiling, not even a biggest disaster will torn my feelings.ur smile is what keeping me alive.have a nice and warm sleep.have a very good night and sweet dreams u little doll of my heart.i love u so much and will never stop loving u....:)"

but, the text above will only remains a dream for me because the chance is not there for me to grab anymore.but as long as you will still be there with a smile around your face, it will always give me strength to live my life better...

since i knew from the very first time that you were into him...
it would lying if i tell you that my heart was not torn apart...
i did...my heart was crushed into pieces...
but i know for myself....
that cannot let myself demoralized.....
looking at you being happy with somebody else is not the end of the word...
and also...it will definitely not the end of my feelings towards you...
seeing you living happily, is one of my life's aim.....
even though it will not be with me....
but looking you from far away with your smile still living.....
is enough to satisfy me......
i am eager to seek for your laugh...
intimidated to make your smiles to be mine...
curious for wanting to know you more...
and dying to have you in my arms at the end of the day.....
but if you've made up your mind.....
there is nothing left i got to say.....

(to be continued)

Comments

Popular Posts