letting go....=) (part 4)


do you want to know something?
every night when i dont sleep, i will always have the time to think about you..
for example..last night...
i cant stop thinking about how sweet you are..
and how predictable you are when we were talking on screen or off screen...
and not to forget...
how predictable i am when i'm in front you...
sometimes i do wonder...from where does all this chemistry comes from??
i only knew you for more than a year...
but i knew so much about you already...
you admitted that we were friends all the way...
there are actually so many times you considered us as friends...
even i noticed that every time i tried to be clear with you that i'm in love with you...
but still...when ever i come to the situation of trying to be all clear with you...
you will always try to avoid that kind of conversation with me....
you will actually tries to change the subject and refuse to talk more than a friends...
even though indirectly i do felt the intimacy between us...
frequently....but i know....
you were doing that for a reason...
it is because you have somebody else that comforts you more...
somebody that can take care of you more than i can...
somebody that you like.....and maybe love...more than me...
but you dont worry....
i'll always be happy if you were happy....
all this while...i do notice that you were happier with him...
your smile were brighter...
and it does make me realize...
you are having a very good time when you were with him....
maybe those who see this kind of situation would actually ask me to go chasing you....
before he capture your heart first....
but i have my own principle in love......
i have a different way of loving person with all my heart....
for me....
when i love someone....
i want them to be happy all the way of their life...
no matter what it takes....
even if it's not with me.....
when i saw in your eyes.....
how happy you are with him.....
it made me realize something.....
if i want you to be happy all the way......
is by letting you go and be with the one that can really make u happy more than i do....
and there i see the person.....
it might not be easy for me.....
but for you....i will do everything to ensure you have those happy and cute face all the way along your life.....
yes...i do love you....
and i want to spend the rest of my life with you....
but, if you can be happier with other person, i guess that is the option that i should choose....
in order for you to have those bright smiles all the way....

"your smiles means more than anything to me. yes, i do make you smile but those those smile you were having when you were with him are brighter than when you were with me. i'm letting you go because i know you love him more than you love me. and i do believe he can always make your day and be there with you....."

but for me.....even though i'm letting you go.....
it will never be an end for me loving you....
we have sweet memories together....
and those memories will always be here inside my mind.....
and also....the warmth and comfort that i can give you....
is always available.....
for u.....i'll do everything.....

(to be continued)

Comments

Popular Posts