letting go....=) (part 3)


here i am again tonight...
writing this story about how i'm trying to let you go with all my heart...
all these while... i think it will be very easy...
but only by saying it...it is easy...but to do it....
i really having difficulties and struggling to do it...
but no matter what i'll try.....
because it's clear to me that you deserve somebody better than me...
somebody that can really open up your heart....
just now we were chatting.... even though it was just on the screen of my YOSHIMI...
but the connection i felt is like we're having an eye to eye conversation...
when i saw you online on facebook late this night...
i told you to go to sleep...tomorrow you got an exam to answer...
but not long after i wrote that on your wall....
my chatbox popped your name out....
it's undeniable that i have smiled hundreds of time and laughed a lot...
just because you were talking to me with all the funny and sweet words u wrote on the chatbox....
because it was already late, i told you to sleep early....
but you dont listen and beg me to give you permission to sleep later....
even though you know.....that i have no right and control to ask you to sleep...
but you did ask me anyway....
it was nothing much on the screen that we talked about....
all the time i was telling u to sleep early and you refused...
you told me that i also slept late during my paper....
it is very funny.... but i got you by saying that i already have enough sleep on the day..
but you're not....only then you agreed to sleep at 3am....
but that was after bargaining...you should actually sleep at 2.30am...
but u did not....and i told it's okay for this time.....
actually, from the first word that u send to me until the last word....
i just couldn't stop smiling.....
we were actually laughing at each other.....
for non stop doing "typo"
but you're the one with the highest rate of typo tonight....
you also get a little angry because i cannot stop laughing and making fun of your typo...
till you said that you want to stuff plastic bag into my mouth if i cannot stop laughing....
you just said that you still know i was laughing even though u cannot see me now...
but it'd true....i really am laughing....
i just did not the "hahaha" word on the screen but i did laugh out my heart tonight.....
yes you were a little bit angry...but in the cute little version of you...
thinking of your angry face is actually making me feel you are a very special person...
i cannot imagine how will your face be if you were making your angry face....
i just thinking of hoe adorable your face be when you were sticking out your tongue while writing "wek" on my screen....
but then...we stopped chatting for a while...
because you need to read your notes....
so i just let you....
not long after.....an IM popped out on my screen....
its you again....you said you've just brushed your teeth....
the i know...that you were going to sleep afterwards......
also today......you dont forget to ask me how is my condition....
do i still sick?do i still have flu?
and yes...i still haven't recovered from my flu....
and you keep reminding to take my medicine.....
dont worry....i will....
all this while, it;s actually getting harder to let you go....
day by day, i felt the affection you is actually giving me much more encouragement to get you...
but dont worry....i'll find my way....
(to be continued)


Comments

Popular Posts